Terms and Conditions
Ticketing Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions for ticket sales. By proceeding with your booking and purchasing tickets by clicking “Purchase Tickets” at the bottom of this page you acknowledge that you have read, understood and fully agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms then please do not purchase tickets and do not click on the link below.
“BBL CLB” a series of online events on various dates comprising of an immersive theatre adventure followed by a live DJ set organised and promoted by Hyperactive London Limited
“Content” various live and on-demand programmes and materials provided by BBL CLB including without limitation any text, graphics, layout, interface, logos, photographs, audio and audio-visual materials, stills and various live performed DJ sets
“Event” the BBL CLB event for which you purchase tickets
“Platform” Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
“We”/ “us”/ “our” Hyperactive London Limited
“You” / “your” you and those persons in your group for whom you purchase tickets
- By clicking “Purchase Tickets” at the bottom of this page you will purchase tickets to participate in the Event.
- Tickets must be bought for a group of either 4 or 6 friends and must be for personal non-commercial use.
- You must ensure that you have correctly submitted the date of the Event and number of tickets that you require. Once your order has been processed, because of limited availability of tickets we are unable to make amendments to your order and all ticket sales are deemed as final transactions.
- By purchasing tickets you automatically confirm that you/the attendees are of the “minimum age” or older, at the time of buying the tickets. The “minimum age” for attending the Event is 18. If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the “minimum age”, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- Event tickets will be accessed via a link to the Platform that will be emailed in advance of the Event taking place. No physical tickets will be posted.
- All tickets are non-refundable. Refunds are only considered in the event of a significant cancellation or substantial alteration and are at our sole discretion.
- Tickets must not be re-sold and link sharing to a third party outside the group for whom tickets have been purchased is not permitted nor possible. Any such attempts will result in immediate cancellation of your tickets.
- The Event will only be made available as a live stream and you will not be able to access the Event after the live stream is over.
- The Content belongs to us and our licensors (as applicable) and all intellectual property rights in the Event and Content are owned by us and our licensors (as applicable).
- By purchasing tickets to the Event you are granted a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to view the Content through the Platform on a streaming only basis. No right, title or interest in the Content or in the Event itself will be transferred to you.
- You will not either directly or indirectly:
(i) copy, record, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, rent, broadcast, perform, display, sell, or transmit or retransmit the Content or the Event;
(ii) enable others to access the Content or the Event;
(iii) attempt to stream any Content or the Event;
(iv) create derivative works or materials derived from or based on in any way the Content or the Event for any use;
(v) access or use the Content or the Event to collect any market research for a competing business.
- In order to access the Event, you must have a high-speed broadband, wireless or similar internet connection from an internet service provider. The quality of the Content including resolution and sound quality may be affected by a number of factors such as your location, network connection and the speed and bandwidth of your internet services. You are responsible for all internet access and data charges.
- The Platform is delivered over the Internet, and accordingly, is subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of internet and electronic communications. We do not guarantee that the Event or any Content will always be available or be uninterrupted and we shall not be responsible for any delays, delivery failures, viruses, hacker intrusions or other damage resulting from such problems.
- We reserve the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from these Terms & Conditions without any prior notification to you.
- If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision shall be deemed not to be a part of these Terms & Conditions and this shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these Terms & Conditions nor shall it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.